Please contact Tiddlywinks.org if you need quotes or need to arrange an interview with a prominent winker for your coverage. Additional descriptive material and photographs can also be provided.
Permission to Republish Intellectual Property
Intellectual property of NATwA and its members published on this website will be authorized for republication by organizations on a single-use basis when the following considerations are acknowledged and performed in good faith by the republisher:
- Credit for said photograph(s) or descriptive material is prominently displayed as “Source:” along with the name (e.g., “Tiddlywinks.org”, “Rick Tucker”), or similar per the norm of the publication, and that associated copyright ownership or Creative Commons license is acknowledged.
- Payment for said use is in accordance with the standard rates and policies of the publisher and publication. Unique, one-of-a-kind publications are subject to unique terms as indicated by and approved in writing by the copyright owner..
- Explicit and confirmed request is made to Tiddlywinks.org for use of said materials in identified publications. (It is noted, informally, that Tiddlywinks.org will normally approve such republications upon request.)
- Copies of printed documents that include items republished from tiddlywinks.org will be delivered to Tiddlywinks.org via a delivery channel and address supplied to publisher.
- Links to online publication of items republished from Tiddlywinks.org will be sent to Tiddlywinks.org via the contact form, email, or other medium.
Press Coverage of Tiddlywinks
Linking to Tiddlywinks.org
Web links to Tiddlywinks.org are authorized and are encouraged. As a courtesy, please inform Tiddlywinks.org when such links are made.